Human Resources Toolkits
Our toolkits are full of tips, tricks, and templates to provide turnkey solutions for common human resources challenges.
Documents and Forms
Employee administration comes with a lot of paperwork. Below you will find forms and templates you can use or modify to meet your needs.
- Recruiting Toolkit
- Standard Application Template
- Interview/Pre-Employment Inquiry
- Sample Interview Questions
- Reference Check Authorization Form
- Reference Check Questionnaire
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Performance Evaluation Form
- Employee Recognition: Self-Review
- Coaching Plan Template and Example
- Performance Improvement Plan
- Performance Improvement Plan-Example
- Employee Discipline Job Aid
- Corrective Action Report
- Decision Making Leave Explanation
- Decision Making Leave Worksheet
- Employee Recognition Toolkit
- Retention Tool- Utah
- Stay Interview Instructions and Sample Questions
- Sign-on Bonus
- E-Verify Client Intake Form
- Onboarding Toolkit
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee Infographic
- Contractor vs. Employee Twenty Factor Test
- Record Retention Job Aid
- A Plus Benefits New Hire Paperwork
- A Plus Benefits Employee Policy Guide
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Survey Request Form
- Overtime Exemption Duties Test Worksheet
- Payroll Deduction Authorization
- Bona Fide Leave Bank – Sample Policy
- Bona Fide Leave Bank FAQ
- FMLA Job Aid
- FMLA Opt In Agreement
- FMLA Employee Request Form
- Employee Leave Laws by State
- Time Off Request Form
Required Employer Posters
Many federal agencies require employers to post documents in areas their employees can view them.
Below you will find the most up to date federally required posters for download.
Self-Guided Online Learning
Below you will find options for self-guided learning through an online learning module.
Harassment Prevention Online Training
Our self-guided learning module allows employees to complete Harassment and Discrimination Prevention training online at their own pace. After completion of the course, employees can take a screenshot of the final page and submit that to their manager. This online training option can be used as an alternative or in addition to the on-demand Harassment Prevention webinar.
On Demand Webinar Recordings
Below you will find recordings of our human resources and compliance webinars.